Welcome to the Visa Virtual ClinCard
WBL Participant Guide to the Visa Virtual ClinCard
The Visa Virtual ClinCard offers a convenient virtual form of payment. You can use your virtual ClinCard online and in person via a mobile wallet at all merchants that accept Visa contactless payments. Or you can easily transfer money from your ClinCard account to your U.S. Bank account.
Get Started »
- Sign up for a session and the WBL will assign a Visa Virtual ClinCard to you. The card will ONLY be virtual, not physical.
- Look for an email with the subject line “Your Virtual ClinCard has arrived.”
- Open the email and click the “Access your card” button. This will take you to the ClinCard website.
- You will be asked for an access code. Enter your birth year in four digits.
- The next screen you see will have your 16-digit card number. Make sure to copy this number down, as you will need it to register your account.
Register Your Account »
- Once you’ve accessed your card number, navigate to the home page and follow the steps to register your account.
- You will be prompted to enter your 16-digit card number and full birthdate, and to create a username and password.
- Once you’ve created your username you’ll be able to log in to your account.
- Now that you have registered your account you can view your account balance, change account settings, and easily transfer money from your ClinCard account to your U.S. bank account.
Your card has been activated and your account is registered!
Good to know »
If you have a balance on your ClinCard, you must keep the card active by making a purchase at least once monthly. If you forget, the bank that owns the Virtual VISA ClinCard can deduct a fee of $4.50 from the balance of your ClinCard. If this happens, please call Greenphire Customer Service. They will refund up to 3 months of inactivity fees.